Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Raining

Woke up this morning at 7am, the wheather was different with other days..the sky was dark and it rains heavily..the wind is strong, rain dropping continuosly.. and you can imaging how the rain was" ////////"(this decribe the rain dropped when the wind was blowing)....-_-!!!is 3 past 1 afternoon and i am very frustrating about today when i was going to uni for my services marketing class...





This is the normal day in australia..nice and comfortable when you standing at the balcony....:)


But today is like kanasai!!you cant even enjoying looking at the beautiful view once you woke uo from your sleep..the sky was filled with a lot of haze..it's really dark..make me moody too...~~:(
Even looking at citycat(Air train) also sien...:( hahaha...

and you know la, it was a frustrated thing when you woke up early in the morning and you got to choose what you want to wear to school...of cos no choice, i decided wear short,jacket then go....

In order not to make my converse and NIKE shoes get wet, then i also decided to wear slipper..mana tau..it's even worse..both of my legs get wet and stick with a lot of grasses and leafs on my shank as well as my feet..really F***!!
even my bao bei (Zink Bag) also wet wet le...so pityful oh...next time i will use another bag when rain...hahaha~~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
That's fine, i have a funny thing want to show you guy...
this is my UMBREALLA...As you can see, my unbrealla is in good condition before i go out..
after coming back to QUT..it spoiled like this..kemek ready...


And hor, when i was walking from my UNI to Bus station( it needs 20minutes in order to reach the destination)..a huge wind was blown and my umbrealla was like become a curve...is totally upside down...and it repeat 4th times..so many ppl laughing at me...especially WANG JING TING..but huey ling and her's one also occured..i laugh at them also...this call "en jiang chou bao" haha..
~
~
~
~
~
finally, i reached home..and just hope that i can have a good rest...cos having a mild sick now..just afraid will get worse...
~
~
~
Clement Liaw,
2nd April 2009
3.35pm

3 comments:

YivoN said...

yoho~
just found out you had a blog!
haha..
rainny day in Australia never been good thing unless it rains when you're in your bed!
hahaha!
Umbrella totally useless!!

elleBeeKay said...

ya..its totally useless..
the wind was crazy..blow here and there...

anyway, i manage to take umbrealla la..i have my method..haha:)

YivoN said...

nah nah,
my blog add is
www.wretch.cc/blog/YivoN917
=)