Saturday, November 28, 2009

Congratulations, ellebeekay!!!

Argh, is kinda lazy to start a blog but i have to finish it....


Yeah, guess what, LIAW BING KUN (me) has officially graduated. an official business degree holder. Congrats...congratsss and congrats to my baby Wang jing ting......haha


you know what? I Have been opened QUT website to check my result for 3 days but it did not release throughout these days..Feeling so nervous..Last time checking the result was yesterday night 12.30am and the result still hasn’t up yet so only then i go to sleep with a worried mode..UNTIL this morning 9.00 I was in my dream, Computer (jian sen) called me and he told me my result has been released in QUT website..I was like jumping from my bed and faster run towards my lappy and switch it on..Kanasai, the lappy took about 1 minutes + to get it start and my heart was kept popping...thinking, how was my result, how was it likely to be....until I finally open QUT website..DEN DEN...result really out...i got 6, 5, 5, 4...which is unbelievable...I pass all...me and baby both pass the exam and confirming that we can attend the convocation which held in Queensland Performing Art Centre...I have waited this moment for so so long...Plus it is held in QPAC.. a very nice place..will be taking a lot of photos until my cameras get cracks (impossible la). 16th December 2009, I am waiting for you..



QUEENSLAND PERFORMING ART CENTER

Furthermore, HL also gave me a surprise.. She bought me a graduation present..Thank you, Jael..:) But unfortunately, she can’t see her result until she reached Malaysia..Yeah she is going back to Malaysia today..so envy her cos I can’t go back now. have to attend convocation and work..what the hell...anyway, I wish you luck, Jael..Good result and have a nice summer holiday in Malaysia...:)

Bought by Jael - Bear

No comments: