Thursday, June 25, 2009

Presents for me, mummy and Ahyi


Guess What?i bought something for myself and my dearest mummy and auntie..you know, i really start fallen in love wtih Brisbane life..all branded bags and stuffs are so cheap until eyes also dropped out..unbelievable it was so cheap, inexpensive and affordable...wakaka~~


My new ESPRIT bag bought from Harbour Town..it cost me only 34AUD..haha..how can you expect a esprit bag cost you a 68MYS?impossible rite??so i bought it...:)




Next, we went to brisbane city(Queenstreet mall) "hang gai"...then we passed by GUESS (???) shop...it was all 50% discount in all items..we faster ran in and grabbed whatever thing we want...this shirt is 54AUD..after 50% discount, i only need to pay for 27AUD..again how can you expect this??haa...

Then i acced ting went to female area..and all the wallets are discount too..then i grabbed 2 wallets for my mum & ah yi....this wallet cost me 24.5AUD after discount

This wallet is for my ah yi..69AUD after discount only sold at 34.5AUD...

No comments: