Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mess up my life

now i felt how hard a long distance r/ship is...
Its been 3 weeks til now me and her seperated...
When everytime i saw her, i can felt the loneliness and sadness from her eyes...
I know how hard she was when she walking (should be rushing) to work and back to work yet she has to dapao her dinner back home and eat alone...this is only applicable to me but for her, it really need times to get used to it and i very heartache...
I just cant bare looking at her like that, taking bus on friday night and then back home on the sunday evening...it is exhaused and boring and this isnt a healthy life style...

sometimes my thought tell me why not i chose a job at KL just before she get a job in KL? so that, she wont to be so tough... OR why not she just find a job near me and we can see each other everytime?

Today, we went for our KIMCHI ramen again...this was just great that we back to our normal life but after all while thing suddenly upset me, she still has to pack her feeling and go back KL to work...things were so perfect that we actually studying at inti together, live in JB together and go study in australia together but now, everything has changed dramatically...

I used to love weekend cos i can always find her out and relax cos weekdays we were so busy about atudying..after graduated and start working, it turns another way round..i prefer weekdays instead as it removes all my bad moody thing aside..but somehow now,it ruins my weekend!!!!

I just hope this miserable 6 months can ended faster and i can see you whenever i can..love you__baby

No comments: