Wednesday, July 7, 2010

testing (using phone to update blog

yeah, i am using my n97 to write blog today..feeling so special about it:) since i have decided to write something here then i have really need to vomit something out here:)

these days is really busy and tired yet i felt very happy cos i found out that no matter how hard it is,i enjoyed much work now:)staying at the branch will/can allow me to forget the unhappy of me..but somehow, too concentrate on the jog let me realise i actually didnt meet my friend:( so sorry that i have forgotten to find you,call you or sms you..i m nt purposely to do that i have just no time to thing about the yamcha session..i promise once i settled everything i will give you all a call(proovide that i remember:)

time really flies,think bk,i was just attended my convo,after few days(suppose to be month) then is my best friend's huey lings convo.i hereby wishing you congratulatution la and all other friend as well.and you all can start finding job liao.your time to suffer lo:)once again,congratts:)

No comments: