Sunday, July 13, 2008

and again,useless~

What happenned to me??i tot this is the easiest semester that i would have(although taking 5 subjects), but i still face the same problem...how come there must be a subject which gives me the highest pressure?? no matter how i study well, the result still very low... is it my method of studying already wrong?? but how come my other subjects does not face the problem??

I know, finance is not in my field, therefore, i put a lot of effort in this particular subject.. somehow,the result is not what i expected.. The theory of expectancy tells me the truth..My result is inequity... how can it be so hard..i have been reading reading and reading..but it does not comes to my mind...i know this subject is very important to everyone as finance help us a lot in the financial market but i believe that experience bring us through this.. why you wanna ask a marketing people to study all this??i dun want to take this subject...help me....i am so sacred...

nobody will understand my fear...cos i really dun understand finance...and i dun know how to study finance anymore...i also discovered something on myself, my ability of memorize thing is getting worse...whatever i have studied keep going out from my mind...i dun want this to happen to me...who can solve this problem for me???

everytime, i promise myself to study well for my exam, but when opened the book, my eyes start tired and felt sleepy...why??why can't i just study well??? who can help me in this again??
of course there is a lot of people telling me the solution, but it doesnt cure.. i want everything just absorb to my mind easily and faster, who can help me with this again??NO...the answer is NO,NO,NO...always NO... i hate this feeling...

well, since no one can help, at last, i still have to study with myself..cos everyone here is so selfish..there will not show their concern and assistance to you...final examination is nearer, LBK, your life coming back again..go library to study..otherwise nobody can help you le...Cheers up..no use hating yourself, no use blaming yourself..this is the path way you chosen and you should face it...do your own schedule and start working hard from NOW..

and finally, i love being myself....

No comments: