Thursday, July 3, 2008

Introduction about me and my life..


First time writing blog of myself.. what should i write about?? (",)well, i am Clement Liaw, 19 years old, born in Malaysia, Johor Bahru. Currently, studying in INTI International University College. I am an Australian Degree transfer student, taking double major in Marketing and Management. The chairperson of 12th INTIMA Social Board too and going to retire soon. Haha~~. Life in INTI is getting very bored as all my friends are leaving soon. All the younger people is stepping into this college, slowly,i become a senior here.How should i say? is kinda old yet very active person..hee~


But never mind, ultimately, it still has something which can motivate me. This is my second last semester here.. i can finish my 2nd year degree soon..Althought, one shot taking 5 subjects(Hard like hell), but i hope i can still enjoy the life in INTI.. I really hope can making more friends here..joining more activity which i desire very much.. especially dancing..But the sadness thing is, all my friend are so 'cacat', they dont know how to dance..:( where can i further my hobbies?? Hip hop , modern dance, pop-ing, break dance??all gone:(


anyway, is good that being a chairperson of social board..two days before just finished my orientation night..The winner was handsome Chua and pretty Vanessa.. they are all i expected..this event really make me felt like dying cos neva sleep properly for two days..anyway the photo for orientation night will be uploaded in here soon..so, be passion and wait for my pic..haha~~i think tah's all about it, just come over here and wait for my update gua..i will be going to put my last memories in INTI in this few month..so, enjoy~~ (",)

No comments: