Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Not fair to me

Already don’t know how to express myself anymore.Why is this world be so unfair? How come those people who are not serious in work can simply get something easily, but me, has to go through so many miserable period of time? I have learnt not to be as bad as b4 and I have changed all my bad habit into good one, but I still cannot gain something which I desired the most?

Time goes really fast, my entire friend planned to go Australia ready, but I can’t. Everyone there is so happy to talk about Australia, but I have to act like I can go there and start to prepare with them. But at the same time, I also have to remind myself that, it might have higher possibilities that might not be going there. My fear and sadness have overwhelming. I really don’t know how to plan for myself.

Something which has reflecting my mind many times, since I worked so well for my studies just because of wanting to go to Australia. If I realize, I couldn’t go Australia, what am I go to be? Will I be lazy like before during secondary school time? Or just give up my study and go for work? Although. XXX told me how if he can’t afford me to go for Australia? And I always say never mind, let’s find the other college and settle down there. But do you know? My tears are bleeding inside my heart? I work so hard just to go there but ultimately, I couldn’t achieve my goals. Advices for everybody, if your family is rich, please treasure the time when you go abroad to study. Because, a person like me cannot go Australia are so desperate of going there but due to financial problem. i really envy you guys~~

I think is time to be brave and endure everything that it might face to me...

No comments: